this one falls into the category of so unbelievable but true----  a
friend of mine's mom dogged her constantly about how dangerous horses
are.  She had been injured here and there over the years.  Then one
day in the middle of nowhere, her horse standing at a dead stop while
she chatted with another rider, she reached to adjust her stirrup, the
horse shifted casually and she fell and broke an ankle and a wrist at
once.  She liked to never got back on the horse, but made it back,
went to the hospital, got her casts on, but couldnt drive home.  much
as she hated to, called her mom to come get her.  All the way to the
pharmacy to get her pain meds the mom just griped griped griped,
ranting and raving about see?  Horses are going to kill you blah blah
blah.  Then at the drug store her mom rounded a corner, slipped on
some spilled shampoo and broke her arm.  haha.

thought of that cause I wanted to say last time i broke my toe i
stubbed it and a horse was nowhere near it :)
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo