On Dec 19, 2007 7:59 PM, Raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>  My horses are used to the boarding barn schedule of going in the
> barn at night so after the move I think I'll continue to do that until
> they  feel at home
>
> V...that is very thoughtful and they will appreciate it. <;]

Having them home will be great, but I do feel guilty moving them
again.  Orri was at the boarding barn one year and Gat two years....if
it takes all 4 seasons to get used to a move then Orri was just
getting into the place and now I'll be moving him.  So--trying to keep
the schedule familiar may be more comfortable for them.