--- Raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Susan...you're all bundled up. How cold was it.
> <;p]

It was around 23* F.  I had on long john top and
bottoms (the silky kind), fleece riding breeches and a
faux suade chaps that kept me very warm. The faux
suade makes them thinner and they don't bunch up at
the knees, but are still very warm.  Then a turtleneck
shirt and my coat.  That fleece helmet cover was "hot"
at times!  Of course, I know a lot of you are used to
worse, but I am a self proclaimed weather weanie and
if the sun had not been out, I would not have gone
riding!  Andi, on the other hand, loved it!

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

  Disclaimer
  CAUTION: DO NOT DRIVE WITH HOT COFFEE IN YOUR LAP

Be a better friend, newshound, and