Dear To All My Friends,

Raven Flores ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson
electronic greeting card.

Please click on the following link to see your card.  If your e-mail
program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the
following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1379813709537&source=jl999

Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select
the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which
is:

1379813709537

If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

Best wishes,

jacquielawson.com
Our ref: JLC953782649-CS / 1379813709537

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.