Thanks for all the wonderful photos and cards that every one is
posting.  You are all so talented.  It would take me days to figure
out how to do some of these things.  I'm sorry too that I don't always
have time to comment on every one's photos or stories.  I'm lucky if I
can get all the e-mails read.  With dial up even sending an e-mail
takes forever.  Thank you Raven for taking the time to note on all the
cute photos and stories.  From now on feel free to see an imaginary
"me too" from me for all the cute pictures etc.  I am saying it and
frequently showing my husband the photos too and frequently think,
I'll come back to that after I read the rest of the e-mails and the
next thing you know is that it's been a week since I read it and now
it's too late.  Sorry about that, I do mean to.  Please don't feel bad
if no one comments.  Please keep sending photos and stories, I'm sure
there are many others reading this and are also saying "same for me"

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

--
Anna
Southern Ohio