>>>> Okay - here we go.  http://youtube.com/watch?v=dMHJ5vDOqoo

Looks to me like she has one heck of a flat walk.  The flat walk is
basically the mother of the soft gaits, so that's a very good thing. I'm not
sure exactly what she did when she picked up speed, but she seemed to stay
pretty close to center-spectrum, until she finally trotted.  (I always have
trouble distinguishing feet in a video of a black horse.) I don't think I
saw her get pacey.  In other words, I think she's looking good.  :)

>>> Please remember this is about the 18th ride for Tosca over a period of
about a year.  The main purpose of having Bev ride her was to teach Tosca to
move forward.  I had trouble getting her to move at all.

I don't think she's going need any "gait training" Nancy.  Just let her grow
up and get some strength. She's lovely.

Is she full Icelandic, or is she the one who's mixed Icelandic X Peruvian?

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.