> I just got my new G4 Dressage saddle and hope to ride in it tomorrow.

Will you let us know how you like the G4?  It looks wonderful.

I really need to anti up and buy a saddle for the Icelandics, but am really
struggling with  input that is poles apart.

I ride longer (up to 30 miles) distances and I weigh 160 lbs.  I'm worried
about the treeless saddles.  My favorites have been a Steubben Siegfied and
the current Tucker endurance equitation.  The Siegfried actually fits the
Icelandics pretty well, but it is ancient and I wouldn't trust the tree
anymore - it's been in a few wrecks.  My own tree isn't in much better shape
since in most cases, I was in the same wrecks.  The Tucker is too long and
probably will not be wide enough.

Nancy