>>> And he said "If all horses were like Tosca, I'd be out of work".  He
didn't trim anything.  She's the one (other than Hunter) that's being
ridden.

Another consideration - don't you generally have rockier soil in Oregon than
we do in my part of NC?  There are small areas of rocky terrain here, and
parts of the NC mountains are quite rocky.  I know that Isak would wear his
feet a lot more if our pastures were rocky.  The only rocks to speak of in
my pasture are the gravel we haul in to spread around the water troughs.  We
have a few rocks on our local trails, but most are clear.

SOOO many considerations!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:27 PM