bad as I wanted a little snow...  now look at this, it may snow in
freakin daytona beach for goodness sakes!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hard freeze expected in parts of Central Florida
early Thursday will bring a chance of snow flurries in Daytona Beach
and other areas as temperatures drop into the teens and low 20s.

 SPECIAL: Winter Weather Guide

"There will be clouds that are similar to the clouds that are
generated in the Great Lakes states when we have lake-effect snow,"
Local 6 meteorologist Larry Mowry said. "I'm going to call for the
possibility of snow flurries early Thursday morning near the
coastline."

Mowry said residents in Daytona Beach, Titusville, Palm Bay and
Melbourne may see the snow flurries Thursday

--
yipie tie yie yo