On Jan 2, 2008 9:38 PM, Cherie Mascis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >There's an interesting article on dealing with "Barn Sour" horses in the
> >latest issue of Trail Rider magazine.  The article was written by Lynn
> Palm.
> >It's worth the cost of the magazine, I think.

There are several mentions of Icelandics in that issue - there is a
blurb on the travel channel's trip to Iceland and the VT Icelandic
Horse Farm is featured in an article on riding destinations for gaited
riding.  The riding trip to Iceland wasn't the most flattering but the
other times Icelandics came up it was pretty good - no blatant
misinformation like we often see.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley