On 03/01/2008, Anna Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mickey the 12 yo, 4 lb Yorkie we rescued, spent the 2 and half years
> that he was with us in precisely that same spot in my chair.  He'd
> dance at my feet until I put him there.  Of course he had to spend a
> lot of time sleeping too!  Sure miss that little guy.

Oddly enough, the vet (we're just back from her first visit) thought
she was a PB Yorkie.  She weighs 2.2 lbs and is presently 9 weeks old,
so I'm not sure what that means as far as adult size.  The vet seemed
to think she was very healthy and gave me some pointers about things I
needed to watch for in her grooming as she gets older.  Which reminds
me I have to call the groomer to trim her face.  She'll need her face
trimmed occassionally, so I may as well get her accustomed to it now.

Yes, dancing at my feet is a good description.

Wanda