Animal Lover's Alert.  Tonight....Friday,  Jan 4th. 9PM EST/PST (8PM CST)

"Dog Town"

DogTown is the largest no-kill animal facility in the country, located
on 33,000 acres of Southern Utah canyon country. At any given time,
the sanctuary hosts hundreds of dogs from all around the country, and
the world, along with cats, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, goats, and
various other farm animals—between 1,500-2,000 animals at any one
time. NGC teams up with the DogTown's top-notch staff of veterinarians
and trainers to find out what it takes to rehabilitate problem pooches
and find them loving homes

For more info on Dog Town
http://tinyurl.com/2njwtq

Best Friend's Animal Society Home
http://www.bestfriends.org/

Enjoy....don't forget to grab some tissue.  Spay and neuter, it's the
responsible thing to do!

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze
http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess
Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses