but the rest of us are either
> dieting or apologizing for our weight.  What is wrong with this picture?

Actually I have found the weight gain and wrinkles to be a liberating
thing - it's like I've become an invisible person.  I can come and go
places with very few people noticing, if I want.  I can do and say
outrageous things and people accept it - they just think it makes you
more interesting.   I don't have to be worried all the time about how
I look because I finally realized it doesn't matter as long as I'm
neat and not slovenly.  I am able to get more things done in
committees and work situations because people are focused on what I'm
saying - not how I look.  I love where I am in life.  I do try to
watch my weight for health purposes but as long as I am able to mount
my horse without a problem, I'm satisfied
-- 
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)
"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley

Reply via email to