Oh my gosh!  Take a look at the contorted picture of the right front hoof of
this horse:
http://flickr.com/photos/islandpferde/1207774256/in/set-72157601569036835
See how twisted it is out to the side?

That's the horse who lost the huge hunk of hoof in the finals...he was the
favorite to win the World Championships until that happened...and I think he
still got second place...?  Remember him - his rider didn't have the decency
to dismount until he was well outside the ring...and then he lit a
cigarette, before he looked at the hoof...?   That's just sad.

Did I see that the riders were signing autographs at the WC...?  Who wants
the autograph of an abuser?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:39 PM