A good riding friend of mine I would recommend to anyone as a
wonderful potential horse home is looking for a gaited horse that is
short, calm and reliable.  You could not find a better home.  She
would like a gaited horse less than 14hh.  She is not real heavy.  She
is 62 years old, rides treeless, is an excellent rider.  She would
like to pay from 1000-1800 out the door, including hauling etc.  If
you have a horse you would like to place in a good home let me know.
She doesnt have email.  She lives in hilly alabama and is a regular
three and four times weekly trail rider.  Likes to stop and smell the
roses type.  If I had to place one of mine she is one of the first I
would call.
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo