> The owner of the site insists that a Peruvian Paso must have a bit like
> this to know what headset to use to gait properly.  I have discussed
> this with him before and I didn't change his mind about bits.

I think that is incorrect, altho some people believe it to be so.

But the gait is not in the shoes, or the bit, or the saddle.

If the trainers do not know how to get gait without mechanical aids, they
may need to learn a little more about gaits and training.

The bit pictured on the link:  Bits like that are for highly educated riders
and horses who are doing very detailed work and have a need for refined
communication;  not anything that anyone with Icelandics
should use, and lord have mercy, no one involved in icelandic-style riding or
training should ever even look at one!

> P.S.  Is it Lorraine who likes pink?  There is a nice set of pink
> rhythm beads on the auction if anyone is shopping.

That's Susan in NV.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com