In a message dated 1/25/2008 8:32:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Pony, my boy is a pony he might be an Icelandic horse but he is my ponypet.
Ponylove what ever you want to call him he likes it. Next to me he is big
anyway, I could see if I was big and tall maybe then it would bother me if
people called him a pony. I was asked if I was riding a large shetland one day.

Hehehe. Now that he is clipped he sets a whole new style. They say what kind of

horse is this? Around here he is not very well known.  The neighbors always
ask me what they are. Now that I have four out there it is a pony show. I love
 having him and he is in my heart like my QH mare was fourty years ago.
Kisses on  the nose and eyes and follows me around. Gets into things like a
pony
does.  Checks out the barn for something open, he is everywhere. Sylvia

48)