On Jan 27, 2008 12:10 PM, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> does it look like the saddle is placed correctly on his back as far as
> being too far forward or anything?

Janice - It's hard to tell from a picture but I would say it's just a
touch too far forward.  I have a feeling (again hard to tell from a
pic) that he is going to have a girth groove that is going to
encourage the saddle to sit a little too forward.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley