Thanks for the checklist Judy, lots to work out as source problems. I wanted to
mention I don't usually ride in the western saddle, just did yesterday as I
hadn't been on her in 2 weeks more or less and it was a breezy day, and the
norm is one of my treeless saddles, and yes she still tries to rush, which is a
good term for it, down or over things. I have seen horses like this get loaded
into trailers and they leap over the ramp, when on trails, they leap over a
downed tree, and in my case they leap down an incline, or at least she tries.
Just don't want this to be her only way of thinking she should go, all my other
horses I ride always walk down hillsides, never trot or tolt, too afraid of
accidents on unexperienced riders who don't know to go slow down hill. Probably
why I don't let others ride this little girl unless we stay on flat ground.
Always want people and horses safe.