>I decided to take a couple of days off clicker training. More of a
> retreat and regroup while I organise a plan.... Maybe she is addicted
> to clicker training. Is that something to be worried about?
>If I take too long to click her she briefly turns and nudges me
> to turn and toss my arm over her head and do a quick nod.

Try to go with a plan of what behavior is acceptable and what is not.

You can decide that if the horse touches you, at any point in time, you will
leave and the game / training session is over.

After a break, whenever you decide you want to try again, you can start a
new session, with the same criteria.  If she touches you, game over; you and
the treats leave.

She'll get the idea.

You can redefine your level of acceptable behavior from her as you go along.
Your next step may be that she cannot bring her head into your space bubble
at all.  If she violates the rule, you leave, clicker, treats, and all.

You control the parameters of behavior.

Here's a thread on mugging from the ClickRyder list: