On Jul 31, 2007, at 4:22 PM, Wanda Lauscher wrote:

> On 31/07/07, Anneliese Virro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> What is the point of taking pictures when you cannot see their faces?
>> One pet-peave of mine with people in horsey pictures.
>
> But Anneliese...if I don't have my helmet or shades on I'm absolutely
> hideous.  Hideous... I tell you...

I am just discovering some old e-mails that my computer misfiled. I
should fire him for that!

Wanda, so what should I do if I run into you at some airport or
grocery store? I would not recognize you!  And that would be such a
terrible missed opportunity to talk with you in person!

And do not discount the possibility of chance meetings. It has
happened to me so often - it is a very small world.

Anneliese