Hi from Sue,
I have got headlowering on cue, or should I say under stimulus
control. I didn't think it would work, but in 3 days when I say bow
he lowers his head. All that just for a sunflower seed. He is so cute
and the ponies are just as good!

Did you think I meant my partner. No it's my parrot. I'm still
working on my partner.

I am amazed at how well this OC works across species. He is a much
more relaxed bird too. He prefers a tongue click as it's softer. Also
he isn't distracted by wanting to take the clicker.

Corrie and Ofeig are perfecting standing still while mum opens the
stable door and walk out slowly on hand cue. My partner tried to
video it today but didn't even get us in the picture. Their stable
manners are impecable.

Does anyone know how to clicker train a parrot to operate a video
camera?

Sue, Lincolnshire UK