>> I need help finding a video where the Icelandic Horse is not fighting the
>> bit.  Any have one?  or know where one might be?

> You're looking for one from a show?

If you aren't looking for fancy, show-type videos, I have several very short
ones on YouTube - Eitill, Skjoni, Trausti, and Sina.  I need to get some of
Flekka and Maja after they have their babies, and of Saga and Brunka.
(Actually, I think there is a short one of Brunka, and one of Flekka
cantering.)  Some of these weren't taken at the best angles though, and none
are very long.  Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can get some of
Runa gaiting under saddle - right now her videos aren't too exciting - good
progress though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaEYC0nV4aA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8cBRq74WAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdab8atoiA