Just wanted to chime in here that the Barefoot Arizona I bought from list
member, Holly, is VERY comfortable and secure. I LOVE IT and everyone who
has rode in it loves it too. My horse loved it as well. For the first time
ever I really felt her LIFT her shoulders and come through from behind which
has been our NEMESIS in a treed saddle. So now that I know I LOVE treeless
and it works for me I am buying a new treeless (Barefoot Sierra). I am
listing the Arizona here first if anyone is interested just PM me. $750 for
the saddle $100 for the matching Grandeur pad that comes with it. A great
way to 'try treeless' and save a bit of $ over a new one. It's what I did!
<G>

beallp @ wwdb. org

PAM