On 2/11/08, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> renee, isnt the gap by the ring a separate component of the bridle??
> is the noseband like a cavesson?  Are they the same thing?  with its
> own separate buckle??  I am confused as to how this could be
> interpreted as loose!

nevermind Renee, I see what you mean now, not the big ring attached to
a separate thing but the little ring above the noseband.  I guess some
could use it as an argument.  but to me, its kinda like if I wore a
belt so tight it was cutting me in half, and then on top of that,
loose suspenders....
Janice

--
courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway--John Wayne