On Feb 15, 2008 9:35 AM, Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's been a tough week in our family.

Laree,

((((Huggs)))))

My grandfather was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in '97, at
the time he was 85. He did very well on his diet and exercise plan and
lived another happy 4 years until cancer took him from us. He was so
cool, when I rode early in the mornings he'd go out to the farm and
awlk the pastures while I rode. Sometimes he'd go to my out of county
4-H meetings so I wouldn't have to drive home alone. All my friends
loved him.

And, my grandmother lived with dementia. Her dementia began in the
early 90's and she passed away 3 years ago from a blood clot. She
lived at home and lived a relatively independent life until the last
few years when she developed other problems and became wheelchair
bound. I still miss her everyday. My family moved in with my
grandparents in '87 to take care of one of my dad's older sisters who
never married and had a brain tumor. We lived with them until they
died.

Peace in this troubled time,
Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for