That's only part of the definition though.  If you remember what I said that
Liz and I talked about, she said that technically, what Skjoni does (and
likely what Susan's Whisper does...?) should actually be called a fox SADDLE
rack, since it's a 2-foot, 3-foot support gait.  I think what Lee is
describing would be the diagonally timed version of a true rack, with
one-foot, two-foot support.  Skjoni most certainly does not have a
one-foot-two-foot support pattern when he does it - it's simply a slightly
diagonal version of his saddle rack.  Lee also wrote a very few posts about
foxrack on the gaitedhorse list, but she's no longer around for us to pick
her brain.  I may still have an old private e-mail from her where I asked
her about foxrack.  If I can find it, I'll forward it to the list.

If you really want to read what Lee had to say about all the flavors and
subtle variations of foxtrot, she wrote a lovely article for The Gaited
Horse magazine about a year before she died.  It was much more comprehensive
(to me, anyway) that what she wrote in the book.  I don't know if that
article is posted on any internet site though.

Honestly and truly, I don't think Lee and Liz spent a lot of time hashing
out the definition of this particular gait as they did with some of the
other gaits.  I think Lee left us with quite a legacy of work on gaits,
plenty for most of us, but I don't believe she considered her work to be
fully complete.  I will always consider that the world is extremely lucky
that she was able to compile the bulk of her lifelong research into a book
before she died.