>>> Thanks for all the pictures.  I figured that was correct but it just
>>> did not work well on Hlekkur.  He is my very large Icelandic.  Karen
>>> has seen him  and knows he is HUGE.

Yep, he's probably the biggest Icelandic I've ever seen.  At least you
should have a choice of "horse" sized breastcollars for him - the Zilco's
are nice, but too big for Melnir and Sina.

>>> The breast collar was let out as  far as it would go to go around him.

Too bad I can't cut off a little bit from Sina's and give you...

I don't think the Sensation is any more likely to slip than the BMSS you're
used to riding in.   The Sensation breastcollars are very nice though.