>>> I have never seen one!  amazing.  They do look like your maggie tho dont
>>> they??  Janice

No, Maggie doesn't really look like one to me.  She looks more setter-ish, not
shepherd-y, but who knows what she really is a mix of.   I did see an apparent
stray English Shepherd in the neighborhood a day or two before Maggie showed
up...but I now have a suspicion where she came from and she might not be
related to that English Shepherd at all.  She COULD be part English Shepherd,
but she doesn't look a lot like one.

The woman who came up to tell me there was a stray near my driveway called back
twice to check on her.   She looked pretty poor, and really seemed oddly upset
about her, and she had a bunch of stuff in her car when she came by... like she
was moving.  She mentioned her husband was very upset with her.   After
thinking about it, Maggie wasn't skinny when she came, and was pretty clean.  I
wonder now if the woman was leaving her husband, and couldn't keep her puppy,
so when she saw the "sucker" sign by my driveway, she brought her to me.   Who
knows...?  The woman wasn't from my neighborhood - not sure why she was driving
by our country road.   Maggie has a home now, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM