> The little colt that was found frozen to the ground died last nite.
> For the last few weeks of his life...he knew love.
> http://www.raindancefarmsusa.com/

Raven,
   No offense, but geez, why do you post links to stories like this????    I
don't ever go and read them, but here you've explained what it was about. .
. I guess I just don't dare open your posts anymore.

There's enough heartbreak in life without going searching for it, you know?

-- Renee M. in Michigan