On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Ferne Fedeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Ann Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >  On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 4:54 PM, pippa258 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a manure spreader that can be
> > >  pulled behind an ATV?  These look nice but don't know the first thing
> > >  about features to look for:
> > >
> > Ferne has one and she can give details. I think she is very pleased with
> > it.
> >
> > Ann
> >

> > Yes, I just love the Newer Spreader.  I've probably had it about 5 years
> > and pull it
> >
>    behind either our ATV or the Garden tractor.  It has about the same
> capacity or more
>    as our big Rubbermaid cart that we used to use or more.  Susan Young of
> Saddle Up
>    Tack in Florida bought one soon after I got mine, so you could always
> check with
>    her too.
>    Ferne

      Ooops.  Sort of goofed up that middle sentence...  I use to clean the
stalls and pens
      of 3 horses and a donkey.  They are in at night and out in pasture or
paddocks during
      the day.  Just to give you an idea of the capacity.  It wouldn't work
for a large number
      of horses--or you would have to make multiple trips.
      Ferne