> You sure said the truth about Tivar. I knew he wanted to be someone's
> "only" horse and #1.

Yes, my jaspar is my other "primary" safe riding horse.  And if he was
like Tivar I would have a problem, but he is a horse that doesnt want
to go at all really.  he is agreeable and obedient about it, but you
get the feeling on a ride he is just being dutiful til he can be
relaxed at home again.  With his back fistula I only rode him about
five times last year and each time I got on him it was like he had
been ridden the day before.  Tivar acts very offended if he isnt
"chosen"  haha, so yes, we are a good match in that regard!
Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.