> > http://www.4billybobteeth.com/
>
> Wow!  Who knew?  I don't see any small enough for Sophie.

oh they fit all dogs I think!  They dont fall out so easy if they are
too big.  The deal is they come empty inside and you put in this
plastic smooth putty stuff, bite into it and then it hardens and fits
your teeth exactly.  So you could get some for sophie and I could get
some for ruby, but i think ruby might could just wear mine.  of course
she would want me to wash them before putting them in her mouth...
but nasi, I think i would have to just put them on his very front and
close his lips around the sides.  I could probably dip them in
molasses and he would accept them...
janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.