Hi All:

I'm selling my Bob Marshall (and matching Skito pad).  It was either
that or head for divorce court.  I'm fairly certain that if I asked
Kevin to make me one more saddle rack...it would have pushed him over
the edge ;)...

At present I'm purchasing a saddle for HIM...so I'm putting my beloved
Bob Marshall up for sale.  If you're thinking of going treeless this
might be the saddle for you...

I have a few saddles in my collection that I will never sell.  I'll
never put any horse through the torture of wearing one of them.  But
this one I'm fairly confident about, so much so, that I nearly pulled
it off Ebay last night.  But I snapped out of it and realized that I
can only ride in one saddle at a time.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130202612366&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130202613172&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Regards

Wanda
--
Save the earth, it's the only place to get chocolate.