>> Oh, that would be fun!  Think he'd let you?!  V

I feel sure he would.

Oh no.  Sounds like I've been challenged.  Cary is not going to understand
why next week I'll be taking pictures of Isak in frog slippers...  (Where DO
you buy frog slippers anyway...?)

Isak has all the gaits - I've forgotten which shoes correct which gait
issues...?  I'd sure hate to ruin his gaits with the wrong bedroom slippers.

Do you think Hello Kitty slippers are too girly for him?