That is really great news.  We have a lady who will be 76 next month and rides
at least twice a week and cleans 4 horses every other day.  Riding has kept her
young.  She says she counts her blessings every time she looks at her horses.
Her birthday is next month and I bought her a t-shirt that says, "When I count
my blessings, I count my horse twice."  She has 2 horses, the other two are
ones she takes care of to pay for the two she has.  By the Grace of God you two
found each other.