On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  That brings up an off-topic question maybe someone on the list can answer
> for me.  How many socket wrench sets does the normal family have and/or need?

Every family needs one in each car, each building on the farm, and a
few extras. Then in the workshop you need regular and metric. ;)

And, of course at 3am when something breaks and you need a certain
socket you drive to Walmart and buy it because it's missing from the
set of sockets you have handy.

Steph

--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for