On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > do you have to leave where the saddle goes? I would like to just > totally clip Tivar but someone said you should leave the lower legs > and the back where the saddle goes...
I don't clip the legs just because they are hard to clip and it does offer some protection from briars, etc. but I don't leave a "saddle pad" and never have - I'm not sure why someone would feel that's necessary. If it's really hot, I'll clip the legs down to the kness. It's kind of a cute clip becasue they look like thay have on those Russian fur boots. :-)) -- Laree in NC Doppa & Mura Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang) "Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." - William Farley
