I want to share my first experience with doing a trace clip on my
Icy.  I'm embarrassed to say, I left a few bald spots--one on his
chest--thank goodness I don't use a breast collar and the other is in
front of his leg--thank goodness it wasn't under his armpit.  I doubt
the bald spots will bother him too much, but I feel so bad.  You have
to get close to see them! I'm hoping they will grow back quick.
Someone please tell me that it gets easier!  I've never shaved
anything and after his two bald spots, I realized after I did it that
I should have had one of the guards on.  Any words of wisdom?
Ugh...just tell me I'll get better.