On 3/13/08, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok.  When will you be here?  Who else's coming?  :)
>

> Karen Thomas, NC

Ann and bragi, Laree and doppa and Cherie and Roka, me, teev and Nasi
and Stonewall (hey you need something to liven things up), wanda and
Judy, invite Mic to come from wales so we can make fun of the way her
and wanda talk and wear shorts in winter, Judy and Charm.  We could
film our virtual horse show while we are there so there would be
witnesses and no cheating when i beat everyone.  Then we could place
bets on the foals and the winner gets the camper.
Janice--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.