> http://tinyurl.com/2egoov
>
> It says she was started by "an experienced and renowned Icelandic trainer",
> but maybe she is still salvagable.  <wink>

a lot of people argue with me when i say the prices of icelandics are
going down and say you get what you pay for, but there are known
rehabs with terrible problems that could cripple and maim a rider for
sale out there for 5000-9000 bucks and then you see horses like this
one, for 2500, well bred, trained the way many think one should be...
and then of course the ones quietly rehabbed in a loving calm
environment and given to well matched homes.
Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.