saddles. She may be able to come next week. I got more out of her in 5 mins
on the phone than out of my saddle fitter.

So, you just picked up the phone, called her and she's coming out to see
your horse....?  Lucky, lucky you!   I thought I was lucky that she did a
clinic and saddle fitting about 50 miles from me.  I only went for the
clinic, but uber-skeptical me was so impressed that I called my hubby and
BEGGED him to load Sina in the trailer and bring her over for a saddle
fitting that afternoon.   You know how some people try to talk above your
head?  I'm always wary of those types, remembering the old saying, "if you
can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, then baffle 'em with BS."  Carol was very
plain-talking, quiet and unassuming, but what she explained made what I was
seeing happen with Sina fall into place - a quiet, unassuming but brilliant
woman I thought.  I hope you enjoy her visit as much as I enjoyed her clinic
and the saddle fitting.  BTW, she didn't have a saddle that day that would
fit Sina, and she wouldn't sell me one that wouldn't.  She had two models
she thought MIGHT work, but she told me that her back was so short and her
body so wide that treeless was probably going to be our only option.

>>> Has anyonegot balance saddles?

Robyn Hood has a few I believe.  I rode in one or two models (I think - or
three?) at the Centered Riding clinic I took with Robyn and Sue
Falkner-March.  I really liked their Soft Option, but Robyn introduced me to
the Sensations at the same time.  The Sensations were much cheaper and I
actually liked them better.   I THINK Carol stopped making the SoftOption -
a semi-treed saddle, but you might ask her.  I liked that one a lot.  Her
saddles are beautiful quality leather, with great workmanship

Checked by AVG.
3:03 PM