On 3/27/08, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Watching this on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBZnWLpfQt0
>
> They say a horse type may be capable of 'dry' aggression--what's that?

he has some interesting notions but I see some flaws, my Jaspar for
instance, could be described as both "fat one" and "Guardian fo the
fire" which he seems to think are two distinctly different types.
Also, Teev has both characteristics as he described.  But after
watching this V I clicked on another one in the lineup and oh my gosh
I have never seen anything so nutty!  If anybody wants a good laugh at
what a crazy euro thinks a NH training method is click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBSM2zQFa3Q&feature=related

janice--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.