>From Sarah:

Hi everyone,
  This is a reminder that the information session/meet-and-greet will be
this Saturday, March 29 at 1pm in Dedham, MA (meeting is for humans only- no
horses please).  If you think you might attend but have not yet RSVP'd,
please RSVP to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will send you directions.
Chips and sodas will be provided and you are welcome but not required to
bring a snack to share.  Also, if any savvy club members have extra tickets
to next month's Parelli Tour Stop in Massachusetts, please bring them to the
meeting.  Hope to see you Saturday.

Regards,
Sarah Kehoe
http://ncfnaturalhorseclub.info