In a message dated 3/30/2008 6:21:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I feed leased my Peruvian Paso and with the option to purchase. The woman
signed an agreement and then gave him shots and killed him. The West Nile virus

shot was with a combo of other shots. Three days later I was having him
buried.  The woman never offered to pay a dime or replace him, I had to pick my
battle  and not sue her for the money. It was too complicated. When place where
she kept  him had an old mare that was getting her shots so the owner of the
old horse  gave him his shots too. Without permission from anyone. Now he lived
next door  to the woman's home in a pasture as a companion horse. People do
these things  thinking they are doing another person a favor and it backfires.
He was a young  horse about six years old and beautiful but on the nervous side
like they can  be, I had blood/spinal fluid pulled when he was put down and
he died of spinal  meningitis which is a side affect of the shots. Fort Dodge
shots. I contacted  Fort Dodge and not a return call from anyone. The vet was
in hiding because she  had treated a horse that someone else owned. The lady
that leased him acted like  she never signed a thing. It was very hard on me,
that is when I bought my  little Icelandic baby that is now my gelding I ride.
He has been a joy for me  where the other horse was my dream horse in looks,
but had horns. I will never  feed lease a horse to sell again. Cash before he
leaves the property. That is  how I just sold my QH gelding. Then I hauled him
there so he would not get hurt  putting him in the stall he was to be in. Sylvia

Home.