Hi gang....

My wife has been viewing this group for years.. She never post but
enjoys reading EVERY post that has appeared...

We are in the process of leaving an old out dated webtv unit and
getting into the 21st century with a computer and DSL hook up.

I am trying to get it so she can view photos that you folks post...

Here's the problem...

here's a post of Janice's recently.. BTW she wrote a GREAT childrens
story which I bought for my wife...

this is the url :