On 4/3/08, Kathleen Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My first thought  -- does that horse never gets out of his stall ?

i thought about that too!  My jaspar's tail would maybe grow that
long, I dont know... but notice the short broken off part near the
hocks?  When my Jaspar's tail starts dragging the ground by about a
foot anytime he backs up he steps on it and rips it out.  So I would
start wrapping it in vet wrap.  Also when it starts reaching the
ground he starts cocking his tail to one side like a walking orse that
has had his tail surgically altered or purposely broken to make them
hold it up.  I did not download all the photos of this horse but it
was at some big show.  I bet it is in a tail wrap anytime they arent
on the way to and from an arena!  and then the horse doesnt have much
to swat bugs with...

Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.