Kathleen Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That said, I don't think NH is about the equipment we use, to me it's
a way of thinking about the horse - human relationship.
This summer I will start ground driving our 2 year old Iceys, and if
all goes well will start them in harness at 3.  Dancer, in
particular, needs a job to do.  (Pray for us all!)
p.s. best single bit of safety advice I have gotten  -- strap a good
sharp knife, in a sheath -- of course, to your cart and leave it
there.  If something happens and you need to free the horse from the
lines you will need a knife NOW.

Hi Kat,

If you ever need a cart we sell easy entry carts and a jog.  We also sell
harness too.

Anne