Last night we finally had some nice weather, no rain, wind, or
snow...so I went out and did some ground driving with Solon and Dagur.
 Kevin was helping me lead them while I held the lines and directed
them.  Solon has only been ground driven once before, and Dagur needed
some reminding.

While I was driving Solon, Toby (who is with us where ever we
are)...happened to hit the electric fence just as Solon, Kevin and I
came around to that spot in the arena.  Poor Toby...what a comotion!
Solon...didn't miss a beat... he looked at Toby, but he didn't even
flinch..  He must have thought, "finally my human is paying some
attention to me, I'm not going to blow it."

He is just such a steady Eddy...I reminds me so much of Gusti.
Hopefully he'll be as easy to start as Gusti was..

Kevin left to check on Toby and Solon and I continued with some more
ground work.  BTW...Toby was fine, just his feelings were hurt a bit.

Man...it's nice to get out and play around with the horses again...

Wanda
with limited internet access, meaning...none at home..
--
Thoughts become things...