On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Mic Rushen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just put the results and winning photos of the IHSGB photo show up
> on the web:

Great photos.  I looked at the best in show photo enlarged and
interestingly I found 3 'horse heads' in the mountains behind the
riders.  Okay so maybe I'm home sick and bored.  I took the day off to
go the Equine Affaire in Cols but came down with something.
Ironically the only time I really believe that I'm sick is if I have a
fever and I had one of 101.6  (My normal temp is 97.6).  Maybe I'm
seeing things too due to the fever.

BTW, Mic is there anyone left in Great Britain?  They all seemed to be
at the designer outlet malls in Orlando, Florida  We go down there
every year to get my parents settled up to come home.  They winter in
Florida.  We usually go to the outlet malls at least once or twice
while we're down there because the shopping is better there and we
never seem to have time when we're home.  In the 10 years we've been
doing this, I've never seen the place so busy and such a shopping
frenzy.  I guess the weak US dollar is a real boom for the Europeans.
No sign of a recession at the outlet malls!  They had cops directing
traffic in and out of the mall.

--
Anna
Southern Ohio